المـــــــــهاجر
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة منتديات منتدى المـــــــــهاجر
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا
ادارة منتدى المـــــــــهاجر



 
الرئيسية1التسجيلدخول

شاطر | 
 

 Windows 7 Ultimate Fully Activated For Ever (32/64)

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
الاداره
المؤسس
المؤسس
avatar

ذكر
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/03/2010

مُساهمةموضوع: Windows 7 Ultimate Fully Activated For Ever (32/64)   الأربعاء أبريل 07, 2010 1:06 pm

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

- Remember
When Windows is finalizing Its Installation There Will Be A Black
Screen Appear (cmd) Prompt It will Stay Blinking for about 2 to 10 mins
Depending on the system you are using Then It Will say
***-***-***-***-**** Key Installed Successfully Then It Will restart
Automatically. Then U can go to My computer`s Properties U Will See
Windows Is Activated.

2- DELL and HP machines, Use an Activator or the crack supplied if
anything. 80% the activators will work meanwhile the other 20% depends
on how old your Laptop/Computer, If you did an Upgrade you'll have to
use an Activator regardless because this Version was made for a fresh
installation.

3- If you do not want to be forced to use an activator I'd do a Custom
install but you don't really have to format your driver due to the fact
that Windows 7 will just overwrite your current windows and put the old
windows in a folder called "Windows.old" where your previous windows
installion files are kept. And it's optional if you choose to deleted
the olf folder because the drivers are "surpisingly" there after
installation. Make sure you are connected to the internet before and
after the installion (meaning that when your ready to set up your
connection.Go for the fresh Installation if you dont really have
important programs you can easily re-install at a later time

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]



الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://almohager.123.st
 
Windows 7 Ultimate Fully Activated For Ever (32/64)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
المـــــــــهاجر :: التقنــــــــي :: البرامج الكاملة والنادرة-
انتقل الى:  

المـــــــــهاجر

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

google